Saturday, July 11, 2009

The CCM Routine

Dear Family

So for a usual day here I wake up at 6:30, shower, get dressed and eat at 7:25. afterwards, I have personal study until 9:00 and then class usntil 12:00. I have lunch and then campaion/language study. We can go to this place called Casa de C.R.E. and teach lessons to our teachser which is helpful. Then gym at 3-4:00, shower, dinner, then class until vedtrime. On Tuesdays, we have a devotional for half the time and then class afterwards. Some days we have Salon General and the MTC gives us lessons, which are amazing like the one about Joseph and the Tribes of Israel. He is an amazing teacher. But I am sorry our p-days are the same, but instead of companion/language study, we do service and have a short time to write and email because we have gym, too.

I love you guys, and in one week I will be in the field - then I will have time and stories to share. But I love you and pray for you all. Please keep me updated and I will do my best to do the same. But thank you Dad and Mom, you are a great strength and support to me.

Love all... Elder Musick

PS. I don't know if I will get Papa's letter, but hopefully I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment