Monday, July 20, 2009

Short, but sweet

So this will be kinda short, but I love the area I am in. The people are nice for the most part. I had to bear my testimony in church Sunday and that was interesting. I looked at my companion when I got stuck but then realized it is sink or swim time. My testimony was interesting but the members were super nice and most welcomed me and said thank you to me in English. A lot of people here know English, not well, but some. We were able to bring three investigators to church so that was good, but two didn't make it, which is sad. But we feel like this week will be a good week. The members feed us - a lot. I really need to work out or I will gain weight. Things are great, every night I just crash and every morning is hard but it is so good to see the members and others who want to hear what we have to say.

Today we had a district meeting and me and my companion taught it. I tried to say what I could, but I don't know if they got the message I tried to get across. But it is hard in a lesson and they have questions and all I want to do is help and I can't. I get pretty frustrated but realize I can't because I have to have the spirit and that would drive it away.

I love you all and wish you all well.
Love, Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment