Monday, September 28, 2009

New Goals from Zone Conference

Yes, I got my package and it is great, so I thank you so much for that.

I am glad the family got together and I know just how Katie feels when everyone just talks and you are set apart. That’s really not fun.

But things here are flying by. Next Monday is changes and everyone is counting me out [that I’ll be transferred] this time. But who ever really knows. I was sitting in a lesson with a recent convert family having Family Home Evening with some investigators and I thought to myself that if I leave I will be super sad. I really love this family. We have one family that we are trying to commit to a marriage date and then a baptismal date.

We had zone conference Saturday and the President put out some big goals for us. One is to have 90% of the investigators go to church. Another is that we should give the baptismal commitment 75% of the time in the first lesson. Another is to have 2000 baptisms in the year 2010 and a family baptized every month. I am really excited about that; it will be super hard, but I look forward to the challenge.

We went to Antigue on Friday and that was super nice there. But the Catholic churches are super creepy. But I got some stuff and will try to send it tomorrow to you guys. I am so looking forward to [general] conference and will miss [our traditional Conference] morning breakfast. But I love you all and hope all is well. But keep me in your prayers because the funny thing is this language isn’t getting any easier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment