Monday, October 19, 2009

A Busy Baptizing Weekend

This last weekend we had two baptisms and the other missionaries in the branch had three. We had one Saturday and four on Sunday. We also went to one baptism after church of a child of record baptism. So all together we went to three services this weekend. I feel like this area is really a test for me, a place the Lord put me to grow and become the missionary the Lord needs and wants me to be. I feel like I will have to take the lead in what my comp. won't do. I have really loved reading the letters from Lance and Jared about tough comps. They have helped a lot. I also have the opportunity this zone conference to hear from President Clark, the area president of Central America.

But in all reality, Spanish is still pretty tricky for me I am reading only in Spanish and I study it whenever I have free time. And also Mom will like this but I am relearning the piano because no one in the branch can play and I feel super bad. So I have one of those easy books and have been working on reading the notes.

I am very excited for Jared I have been praying so hard for those guys well all of you really. I am glad you guys had such a good time at Papa's this last weekend and that the swine flu is under control. I love you guys; all the support and care and letters really are a blessing. I pray you are all safe and blessed.

Love, Elder Musick.

P.S. for Christmas a pair of shoes would be great. Also maybe a shirt or two but really poly ties because the water destroys the others but candy and treats are always amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment