Monday, October 26, 2009

His First Baptism


~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ Elder Musick with Edwardo ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ Elders Musick and Ixtacuy with new converts ~~ ~~ ~~


Okay, so first, I need church shoes because I have a pair that won't last too much longer. So Rockport, size 11 with insoles, would be great. And also a picture of the family and the San Diego temple laminated so I can use it for teaching would be great, also.

I have sent you some pictures of our baptisms. And I had my first baptism this last weekend. He is Edwardo and is 14 years old. He is the only member now in the family. I was very shocked that he picked me because he is very close to a lot of members and the president of the branch. I only taught him like four times. But it is very cool to take part in such a big step in his life. I only had to do it one time luckily. But the mom and her hija are the ones from the story about the power.

On the 28th we have a zone conference with the area president so it should be really good. But don't worry even with six months I am still a greeny in my excitement level it was the latter (companion issues). But I love you guys and am glad you guys are all okay. I got a letter from Katie.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment