Monday, January 18, 2010

New Adventures

Okay, so we did have some fun things this last week. We went to the coast to my old zone to put in new beds and I realized how hot it is down there. But we went to my old house and the guy who was a hitman was waiting for me with my old comp. because he wanted to say hi and then we stopped by the family Rodriguez for a second to say hi - it was way cool. The hitman had an interview with President last week and is waiting on a reply from the First Presidency.

I also can drive now, but it is pretty hard because it really is no-rules driving here, so we can pretty much do what we want when we drive.

It is hard being in the office because I talk to my old comp. and they are doing amazing and well, we really don't get to work in our area too much. I miss it a lot. But I now I am doing good here and helping others. But you guys sound like you have been busy with all that is going on so that is good.

So, I am wondering how much money I have in my debit account because I can get a good camera at Price Smart for an okay price for here. So can you tell me how much I have in my account because I know Grandma and Papa gave you a some money for Christmas. That way I am not missing out because we are going to Panajachel by Lake Atitlan for our cool p-day. Wwe get one of those once a change.

Love you all and will try to do better in writing. I can write whenever I have time so I will try better and write more often. - Elder Musick


Panajachel, isolated in the Guatemalan highlands, provides breathtaking views of three volcanoes that embellish perhaps the most beautiful lake in the world, Lake Atitlan. These geologically monolithic volcanoes, Toliman, Atitlan and San Pedro forge an awe inspiring stage limited only by ones imagination. Panajachel is the doorway to Lake Atitlan's magnificent indigenous villages, Santiago Atitlan, Santa Catarina Palopo, San Pedro, San Marcos, Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, San Juan, San Lucas Toliman and San Antonio Palopo, all are famous for its weavers typical clothes.

Below is the entrance to Hotel Atitlan that Randy and Cathy stayed in (2004) that overlooked the lake

This is an interior courtyard view from the rooms and the lake just beyond

This is a view from the Hotel over the lake - Isn't it magnificient! Have fun, Elder Musick!

No comments:

Post a Comment