Thursday, February 11, 2010

Changes and more to come

Here are the "more to come" photos ...


Okay, so I have been really busy, we just finished changes on Monday. And so Monday was super crazy and then on Tuesday the new kids came in and that was another long day. But in this last change we moved into six houses because we are recieving more missionaries to prepare for a new mission in Guatemala. The new mission will be announced this Saturday in the Church News and it will also have an effect on our mission. But we'll have to open more houses this next change and then the next one as well. So we will be very busy in this next couple of changes. But things are always interesting here in the office but I will try and keep you guys up-dated as much as I can. And I have some photos from Lake Atitlan so I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment