Saturday, January 30, 2010

Office Busy-ness

I am sorry I haven’t been able to write. We had to open six new houses in the mission so we have been doing a lot of traveling and moving. This is just a small opportunity to write so I thought I would say hi.

Things are crazy in the office. We have changes coming up and so we have to prepare a ton of things. We have 7 missionaries leaving and 20 coming in. We will have 201 missionaries after this change. And we just got an older couple in the mission and they are really sweet. They are the Hatches and he was the LA Temple President and his wife and knows Grandma and Papa Musick from working with them in the temple.

But I love you all and hope all is well. And hope your trip is fun. I also bought the camera and something for it so I hope my math was right and didn't take more than I had but if you could check that and put just a little more in just in case. Love you all.

Elder Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment