Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well, this last week has been calm. We have been looking for houses for all the new missonaries and so today we went out with Sister Baldwin to find a house. Yesterday we went out to eat at a pretty nice place for our p-hours and as we were finishing President and Sister Baldwin came in. It was odd because President Baldwin was in a very relaxed mood.

About the whole teaching thing - no, I don't get to teach a ton. Maybe a good week could be 7 lessons total. So it can be a little difficult. But being in the office is a great learning experince. I don't really know what to tell you though so if you could ask me some questions that would help out a lot.

But I do love you all and hope all is well. And sorry I just don't know what to write because there never anything really cool happening in the office. But I love you and take care.

- Elder Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment