Friday, April 16, 2010

A letter ... Thanks, President Baldwin




Okay ... well, I am sorry it has taken so long to write you guys this week. It has been a very crazy change and it isn’t over yet or even close. We have been collecting all the extra furniture in the mission and I found myself in the farthest parts of our mission. We also had a sister break her ankle and an Elder who had to go to the Hospital while the sister ended up going home. I will say taking someone home and seeing the whole home thing was the unbaggiest thing I have ever seen. I found myself never wanting to come home. And with the Elder in the Hospital we went really late at night and didn’t get back till 11:30 and then woke up early the next day to take the assistants to zone conference and then take the mission van in to be worked on. I also have been searching for houses to move in to. But I have two weeks left to move in five houses and have quite a task in front of me. I do love you all so much and pray that all is well with you guys. Love, Elder Musick

P.S. At Zone Conference President asked if we had written our families this week and most of the secretaries raised their hands timidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment