Sunday, August 15, 2010

From Elder Knight

We have started a correspondence with Sam's old companion who does not get any mail and we wanted to share how cute his first letter is. He is from Honduras, but his English is amazing!

Sister Musick (Elder Musick's mom) I`m happy to receive a e-mail from you. The letter that you did send me I did not read the translation in spanish, i just red it in english and it was O. K. It was my first letter..., I am very excited. I just wanted to thank you. I am very sad too for my best companion Elder Musick, I learned from him a lot of things that are helping me now to work hard like a real missionary, all my other companions are great missionaries but i feel something special for him. My english is not so good, but i hope you understand it. My new companion is from El Salvador, we did a baptism last week an this week we`ll have a nother one. Here in our area we have a lot of investigators, but we are trying to find the people that are redy to receive the restored gospel. I like this area a lot. Also I love these people. These is a great oportunity to be in contact with you and I`ll wait for more letter from California, jajajajaj.. in email form es very fast but a letter will be better because so I can keep it on with me. I hope I learn more inglis so I can write more a bout tha mission an my life. Thank you Sister Music for the letter in this email. I want to be with Elder Musick more thime.
With love, Elder Knight.

Bethany and Katie think we should adopt him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment