Monday, August 9, 2010

Keep him in your prayers, please

Well, things here are crazy like always. Tomorrow I will have my training in the capital for four days. I won't lie, it will be a nice break from my companion. He is just so prideful and does not like gringos and tries to always be better and just say negative things about me and gringos. So if you have any ideas on how to deal with that, please let me know.

As far as the district goes, we are doing well and are working hard. Our numbers are going up and things are improving. We still have a lot of work to do. As for us, we have one baptismal date set and she is doing great. This last week Susy had an operation and they removed two tumors from her breasts. (Just so you know the people are very open and tell you anything - so that is how we know.) Yesterday we went with the Gaytan Family (the dad is a doctor and the mom is a supervisor) and they looked in here and helped the mom and Susy and the dad (who is inactive) bore his testimony and it was really good. We still have a lot of work to do to improve the area, but things are getting better, I think.

My back still hurts, but I will leave it at that. I ask for your prayers and support at this time. Next week I will have the zone leaders and the assistants at my district meeting - so I better be prepared. I love where I am and the people here. I am suffering from some difficulties, but that is life, but I feel like things will get better. I rejoice in my weaknesses and my difficulties because they are from God and meant to change me and shape me it to what He wants. If you all can pray that our district can find new investigators and put baptisimal dates with those we are teaching now it would be a blessing for us. I love you all and am thankful for your love and supportive words.
Love,
Elder Musick.

P.S. Did you send my pants to me with some other things? If so what did you send? And about the gift - I really don't know but she likes to cook and they have a photo of the Guatemala temple. Sorry I will try and think about that better.

No comments:

Post a Comment