Monday, October 4, 2010

Loving Conference ...

Well, for conference I got to watch it all in English with about six gringos which was nice. We had the Pineda Family there for two sessions and the guys showed up for the Priesthood session. They all really enjoyed it. We had a few others show up so it really was excellent. I truly loved every second of it. It really is so much better in the mission because all we do is just focus on the gospel. It is like the Superbowl or the World Cup for missionaries. Seeing all the big name players show us how it is done. Out of all of them I loved Uchtdorf, Ballard, and Monson … well, really all of them. But I will say we priesthood holders need to prepare ourselves because they were calling on us to be better and reminding us how the family will be attacked. We definitely need to analyze ourselves better.

This last week was a crazy week. We had divisions for three days for training and then conference on the weekend, so working in the area was a little more difficult. We are hoping to have at least one wedding and to have at least three baptisms the following week. It would be the Roldan Family. They are doing so well, working so hard to progress and change. They showed up to conference without us and really early to get a good seat.

Well, I hope the rain stops because it has been bad. I sent a picture (below) when I was at the Gaytan family's house - I was soaked so they gave me something to drink and clothes to warm me up. Also pictures of the baptisms we had last change and some other cool ones.

Well, I love you guys and hope all is well. I pray all is well with you guys and that you are having a great time.
Love you all, Elder Musick.

PS Mom can you e-mail me my Priesthood line of authority and a photo of my baptism for next week and send the line in Spanish please. (?) I bought a memory stick so that I can send photos without hooking the camera to the computer and messing up the camera (like the last one). Love & thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment