Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Blessings

Well, first thing I completely forgot to tell you guys about my great Christmas gift and that is that Elder Knight came back to me and he is in my zone, actually he is my zone leader, so I get to talk to him every other night. So I hope you sent him something for Christmas.

I am glad Uncle Dan is doing better and I hope that dad visits him often because I think it is something that is really important because I know that dad punished him a lot as a child so maybe now you can show him the love :) But in reality, I know it is very important to show him the love.

As far as the white Christmas, I truly don't know if it will happen or if it will be as big as we hoped. But we are getting a good number of investigators to church which is great but we still need to help them continue to progress because they still need more help with their testimonies. The couple I have been teaching in the temple prep class will be sealed this Friday.

This last week I caught a cold and that was kind of hard, but we still managed to do well this week. This next week will be a crazy one because I will be going to the coast for a two-day training and will be on divisions and then on Friday I will be on divisions with Elder Knight so I am pretty excited. With the district, we are doing well but there is room for improvement. I think we lack a bit of vision and that could be partly my fault but this following week, we have set some goals that I hope will push us to really achieve the success that I know we are capable of.

I got a phone call from Elder Montoya (the assistant) and he told me about the Rodriguez Family from Escuintla that got baptized a year ago – they were sealed on Saturday! He gave me the number but I will call them tomorrow to talk to them. It was the same family that came and visited me in church. I am so proud of them and wish that I could have been there, but I couldn't.

I love you guys and will plan on telling you about the phone call and all that will happen on the 25th next week. I love you all so much and pray that all is well with you all.
Love, Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment