-Written by Missionary Mom Sally Tielemans of Henderson, Nevada
1. Last Christmas we were counting our money; this Christmas we are counting our blessings.
2. Last Christmas we were giving thanks for gifts from stores; this Christmas we are giving thanks for gifts from God.
3. Last Christmas we valued things that were costly; this Christmas we value things that are holy.
4. Last Christmas we were wrapping gifts; this Christmas we are wrapped up in the work.
5. Last Christmas we looked into people's eyes when we spoke; this Christmas we look into their hearts.
6. Last Christmas we prayed to obtain a testimony; this Christmas we pray to share our testimony with others.
7. Last Christmas we were impatient with the weaknesses of others; this Christmas we are working on our own.
8. Last Christmas we read the scriptures as a duty; this Christmas we read them as a joy.
9. Last Christmas we thought it was enough to celebrate the holidays; this Christmas we are finding ways to consecrate them.
10. Last Christmas, Guatemala was just a place on a map; this Christmas, it is a place in our hearts.
This may be why he mentioned last week that this Christmas is so much better than last year.