Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011

~~~~~ Leadership Training - December 2010 ~~~~~~

Yes, this week is change week and I will know for sure tonight where I am going.

Today I am pretty excited because I will be going to a meeting with a member of the stake presidency to talk about switching our ward boundaries. I hope we can help him so that this ward won't suffer any more but will finally be able to grow. This last week we were really blessed in having people in church, finding three new families, and seeing a member we brought back into activity speak about missionary work. But today and tomorrow will be sad because I will be saying good-bye to people. But I guess that is how it has to be.

I love you guys and hope that everything can work out well with Uncle Dan. I love you guys a lot and hope that everything so okay.

Love you all, Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment