Monday, January 24, 2011

New Area, Good Area

Well, my new area is great I think because the bishop and his counselor have planned to go out with us every Wednesday night for two hours. Though I feel like I am opening an area because my comp. only knows where the investigators live and none of the members so we have been trying to get to know everyone. I have felt a lot of support from the leaders here and most of the members. We also put a baptismal date for the 5 of February with Hugo Padilla. He is a very sweet old man. Also my Zone Leader is Elder Jacobs from Pleasant Grove, Utah who was also in the office with me for six months. I have felt very welcomed here in the ward and that is good because I will probably “die” (slang for “finish his mission”) here. It is an interesting area but it looks like the projects in LA. I really get along with my companion - he is a great guy – but he really struggles with Spanish, but I have seen some improvement. I hope all is well with you guys. I love you all and thank you for your support and love. Also don't get too baggy. - Elder Musick




No comments:

Post a Comment