Monday, February 14, 2011

Golf anyone?

Well, this last week was pretty amazing because we went GOLFING - which was awesome for us all. We were 12 in total but broke up into three groups. In my group were Elder Davis and Montoya, the assistants, and then Elder Jacobs and Parker who were secretaries with me. It was really fun and super relaxing. So needless to say, if someone wants to go golfing, you can totally count me in.

We also had a really good week with lots of new investigators and a lot of lessons. We still have a lot to do to improve. We also had a dinner in the stake center with all the bishops and missionaries so that was pretty cool because we talked about some of the things we need to do and how we can better work together. I also went on divisions this last week and did three baptismal interviews. The weeks are going by super fast nowadays. I truly don't feel the weeks.

It is odd to think B will burst soon because I really can't picture her fat. Please describe that one for me - and I mean dad, he will be blunt and tell me ;) Well, I don't know what to tell you but things are going really well. My companion and I are doing really well together and the district is improving every week. I am so grateful for you all and make sure that mom doesn't get to baggy. Bryce and I talk a little by e-mail (we don't worry with pre-mission stuff) and he is talking to me about what we will be doing after the mission. But is he going to church or trying? Maybe you could tell me what he is up to because he won't tell me that stuff. But also, Mom so you know, I will go tomorrow in to get my suit fitted and it will be a nice one. So I imagine I am good to make that suit because you didn't say anything about it. But another thing - my shoes are falling apart and I could try and make them last till I get home or should I get some here - tell me so I can plan. I feel kind of bad spending all this money with golf and then the suit and now maybe shoes, plus you guys all want nativities. So can you give me a little heads up on all of that. I just want to know what I can do with the money because I realize it isn't really mine.

I love you all,
Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment