Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of exciting changes coming!

Wow, that is pretty exciting! I am happy to hear that everything is okay and that does not surprise me that Jordan is just hovering over Tessa. I am excited for you all and please keep me updated on everything. (Sam’s sister Bethany just had a baby yesterday)

Regarding BYU, it is Elder Lewis and Elder Lowry who asked about being a roommate. It was pretty weird because I was just studying one morning at 8 and I got a call and it was Elder Lewis asking me if I wanted to room with them in the fall - it caught me off guard. They told me they are looking at Liberty Square, then Monticello, then The Elms. But what I did was send your information to Elder Lewis so he can transfer the info to his mom so you might get a call within this week, just to let you know. Elder Lewis was my comp in the office, if you remember. But please let me know if I got in or not because a lot of the decisions I have to make depend on that.

Well, this week I had to do a baptismal interview for someone who had committed a serious crime and had to call President Baldwin to describe the situation and then he gave me permission to do the interview. I will say that it is something that is truly amazing to do interviews like that because there is such a spirit about it and I can truly feel their level of repentance. What a very humble soul who got in a bad situation and had no way out.

Well, changes are this week so we will find out tonight what will happen. I am positive that I will be staying here so there is nothing to worry about. It is just if my companion will leave or not. So we shall see.
Well, I love you all so very much and please wish Dad a happy birthday.
I love you all.
Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment