Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday, Elder!

Well, for my Birthday - it started with going to our cook’s house and eating breakfast and I got a cake. After that we went to give service to a member whose regular job is making cakes, so they made me a cake as well. Then after painting her house, we left and went to eat lunch and shower and then to work. We had interviews for our investigators and afterwards we went to a baptism that the sisters had. As we returned we stopped by some inactive member’s house and they gave me dinner of rice and chicken, which was very sweet because they struggle with money. After that we went to our other cook’s house and had dinner and a cake and they sang and made hats and had balloons and everything waiting for me. It was a very crazy day, but blessed because we found a family that same day. Also the sisters in my district bought me a cake for today and the zone leaders got me McDonald's. I was very surprised to be treated so well. I did get your letters but no packages yet. [I counted 4 cakes in there – whoa, baby!]

We did have a baptism service Sunday and it was very special because there were so many people there. The building is shared by two wards and so the other elders with their investigators came to see it, too. It was standing room only. Next week they will be confirmed.

We also had a conference with Elder Falabella last Thursday and it was a really good conference. I also sang in it. There were five of us and at one point a sang a duo - if you can believe that because I still can't. So that is what has been going on lately with me.

About school - even though the Foreign Language Hall sounds like a great help, I think it might be too much of a commitment. Just go with what you feel like and I am sure it will be best for me.

I love you all and thank you for everything you guys do for me. And tomorrow I should be getting my suit.

Love you all, Elder Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment