Monday, March 14, 2011

"...my heart won't let me stop."

Okay, so this week, can you do me a favor? Make up a wish list for those in the family so that I can keep my eyes out and I think next change we are going to go to Antigua so I can look there for souvenirs. That would help me out a ton.

My suit will be ready in a week from tomorrow. I am so excited to see it.

Yesterday (Sunday) we got up at 5:30 to leave the house at 6:30 to gather our investigators. We even went on divisions to try and get them all. Though we didn't get all that we wanted to, we worked hard to get those we could. I am so excited for the Calel family because they are going to get baptized this Sunday the 20th. There will be three and they are so excited. Yesterday I was thinking we needed to cover tithing with them and then in a meeting after we talked about them and how to get the Melchizedek Priesthood, we went to talk to them in the evening. We started teaching and he said that a member gave him the Gospel Principles book and that he was reading about tithing and that they were talking about how they need to do that. It is such a great family that has changed so much, I mean I can even see it in his eyes. It is amazing. I love this great work.

This next week we will have a zone conference with Elder Falabella (bio) the first counselor in the Area Presidency. That will be this Thursday so I am excited to see what will happen. With this conference I will have seen the whole Presidency in my mission - in a zone conference, that is. Well, I have been working hard and doing all that I can and I have seen how amazing the Lord really is.

Today in district meeting I talked about the importance of our purpose as missionaries to baptize and in this mission, to baptize families; and then I spoke about our personal purpose as in why we do what we do and why we came here - to try and stir them to meet their potential. I have no Idea if it worked or not but I pray it did. So as you guys can tell I am not very good at writing letters still after 22 months, you would think I would be better, but I am still trying to get better.

I love you all and this great work even though it is coming to an end I will work till I drop because the time is short, my energy waning, but my heart won't let me stop.

Love, Elder Musick.

P.S. When does Kevin or Matt finish? Keep me up dated on school but not too much because I was about to tell you that I didn't want to hear more and I would deal with it after the mission. So it was a good thing I got in. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment