Monday, March 7, 2011

So things are going well

Well, this week was pretty good because the Calel Family came to church and we are working with them for baptism on the 20th of this month. We still have a lot of work that we need to do to get them there and make sure that he does not fall again and drink. But it really is amazing to see the changes they are making because I can even see it in his countenance. I am pretty excited for some of the people that we have found and that we are working with. I can truly see that every time we teach a family we pray on our knees and we ask the father to pray if the Book of Mormon is true and if Joseph Smith was a Prophet and it is amazing to see that about 95% of the time they can feel something special and we help them understand what it is. The other day we taught a family about marriage and the wife was unsure about it and so we asked her to pray and after she began to cry because she had felt the spirit. I can see that the Lord will reveal us the truth of all things if we truly ask with a sincere heart, real intent and having faith in Christ. So things are going well.

I want to let you know that I will probably be buying my suit in this next month so if you can check how much money I have and let me know if I have a enough and also will you let me know if I have some to buy some souvenirs?

Also Sister Park is in my district and you can tell her mother that she is doing amazing there because a lot of things changed when she got there and they are having a lot of success.

I love you all and please pray for me so that I know what to do [about school].
Love Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment