Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Week

Well, this week was odd, that’s for sure. Our area is right by a central park in Villa Nueva and so it was pretty quiet during the week because everyone goes to the coast but we had parades go through our area. On Friday we had zone conference, my last one and I bore my testimony, which was super sad. Afterwards we had to get off the bus before the park and then try and walk through hundreds of people - being careful not to step on the carpets or what they make for the parade to walk over.

Right now we are in summer here and in the afternoon it is really humid, but after that it is nice and cool and sometimes it rains.

This week we have been working with the Ramos Family and they accepted a baptismal date for the 15th of May, but the husband’s work might make it hard for him to attend - so hopefully he can. We also had a ward activity and we played futbol and had a BBQ. The Ramos family said they loved it because of the unity they saw and also because everyone played and they weren't fighting. So I am pretty sure they will get baptized and hopefully it will be before I go.

I wore my new suit and it was a big, big hit in the zone conference - everyone loved it. I am pretty excited for this next week because people will be back in town week.

Love you all,
Elder Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment