Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just a quick one ...

Well, this last week was a harder week for us but at times it is good to have a hard week because those are the weeks that we grow the most. I did get my suit and it is amazing - if I do say so myself.

With these last changes it should make things interesting because my district is a lot different and I can see that I will have to be sure of what could happen. One thing I have learned is that it is not always the the problems we face but how we react to them can be the difference and is what matters most. I pray that you are all okay and that this next week I will write some more but I have even less time to write because we got here late and we have some appointments to go to. I love you all and pray that you are all okay.
Love Elder Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment