Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day call

We had a great conversation with Elder Musick last night. We probably overwhelmed him with our enthusiasm and excitement that seems to be building every day. He will be visiting old areas this week and will hopefully have a family baptism next Sunday. He received permission to attend the temple sealing next Tuesday of a family he worked with becoming reactivated. He is very excited for that. Yesterday he spoke at church with the Bishop and the Stake President. We asked if he was a "Big Deal" and he didn't think so :) He used to think so in High School - lol!) We encouraged him to leave behind anything that the other elders and members could use - pack light - especially when he told us he has fleas right now .... UGH! Anyway, it was great to hear him laugh. All of us are ready for his return, even though it seems so unreal. Hurrah for Israel, Sam!

It was nice talking to you guys last night. It was odd that is for sure, but I am excited to come home and see you guys; but I am pretty sad that I have to leave here. It is like going home but at the same time leaving home. I will be able to check my e-mail next week so if you want to send me my topic for my talk that would be great. Well, this next week should be a great week but I will have to work really hard to make sure everything turns out well.

I love you all and will see you guys soon.
Love, Elder Musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment